image5

Additional Information

Only teams that have fished 7 dates will be eligible to fish the Classic and for the Classic Pot.


The Classic Champion/s will be awarded based off the heaviest combined weight from both days of the Classic weekend. The Central Ohio Crappie Circuit Season Champion will be awarded based off of the points system.


100% of tournament registration fees will be paid back to the anglers. 85% will be paid back at each tournament to 20% of the field, with the remaining 15% from each tournament going into the pot for the Classic. 


The money held at each tournament for the Classic Pot will be paid out as follows (65% season/35% Classic)


65% of the Classic Pot will be split into a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place overall payout for the season points champions. The remaining 35% will be paid out to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place overall Classic Champions. 


The 1st, 2nd and 3rd place overall payouts for both the season points and Classic Champions will be paid out to 1st place 50%, 2nd place 30% and 3rd place 20%. 


Registration prices for the Classic Tournament are the same as every other tournament: individual ($30) team of two ($60). 

Learn More

Name:

COCC Reel Big Crappie Classic                                                             

Event:

Crappie Fishing Tournament

Dates:

Saturday & Sunday, October 19/20, 2019

Location:

Main Marina Ramp at Delaware Lake

Address:      

5202 US Route 23 North, Delaware, Ohio 43015

Ramp:

Ramp is approx 2 miles north of the park address off Route 23